Do you accept my insurance?
- We accept most orthodontic insurance plans.
Do you offer payment plans?
- We do offer no interest payment plans.
- We offer customized payment options to meet our patients' needs.
Can I have coverage by more than one policy?
- If you have coverage from more than one insurance policy we will help you file all of your claims.
- You may not receive 100% of your secondary insurance, but we will help to get you all that you should receive.
Will you help file my Orthodontic Claim?
- We will contact your insurance company for you.
- We will determine your coverage as well as any coordination of benefits with another insurance policy.
Can my insurance reimbursement check be sent to you?
- In many cases the insurance provider will send the reimbursement checks directly to the office.
- This allows you to deduct the amount of the insurance reimbursement from the treatment fee and you only pay the balance
- We offer no interest payment plans for the balance with monthly payments.
Is Orthodontic the same as Dental Insurance?
- Some dental insurance plans do not include orthodontic coverage.
- Orthodontic reimbursement is lifetime, not annual.
- The amount of your benefit covers the patient for his/her lifetime and does NOT renew annually.
What happens if my Coverage Changes?
- If your insurance policy changes during treatment, we will file your new claim and help you receive reimbursement through the new policy.
- If your lifetime orthodontic maximum increases during treatment we will help you obtain any additional reimbursement.
- Any policy changes after treatment cannot be filed for reimbursement.
- Loss of coverage during treatment may reduce your maximum benefit.
How do I find out if I have orthodontic coverage?
- Just call our office, we will contact your insurance company and determine your coverage for you.
Any other questions?
- Just call our office! We will be happy to help you!